Mark Te Punga
- Focuses on long distance (up to marathon) and masters athletes.
- Started coaching junior high school athletes in Japan (track and ekiden/road relay) in the early 1990s.
- Training approach strongly influenced by over 10 years racing in Japan (group long runs, using the track for speedwork for road races, training at different speeds and distances to prepare for racing without hitting the wall)
- Happy to prepare training/racing schedules for both social and high level athletes
- Currently WHAC Mens 50s coordinator
- Goal for 2019 – Getting WHAC Masters teams in top shape for the National Road Relays in Feilding in October.
Contact Details: Ph: 04 476 0304, Email:email@example.com